Tax Problems?

Always make sure your representative
is experienced and qualified. 

Click here to find a qualified representative.

Welcome to Illinois Society of Enrolled Agents


Enrolled Agents are federally-authorized tax professionals who have technical expertise in the field of taxation and are empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the IRS for audits, collections and appeals.


Enrolled Agents prepare tax returns for individuals, small businesses, corporations, trusts and estates.  They act on behalf of taxpayers in whatever problems they might have with the IRS or state taxing authorities. 


Many can also provide accounting, bookkeeping, financial services and tax planning for individuals and businesses. Enrolled Agents may work for firms, associations and corporations in positions that require knowledge of tax law. 






2015 Midwest in Motion

Featuring C Dale Boushley, EA, CFP
Robert McKenzie, ESQ, EA

June 18 & 19, 2015

16 Hours CPE for EA’s and Illinois/Indiana CPA’s

Click here for details and registration

     Tax Time is All the Time

Tax issues are complicated, laborious and stressful. The IRS doesn't shut down on April 15th and neither do we.  Enrolled Agents are available any time and any where.

Tax time is all the time.


Let an Enrolled Agent manage your
business and personal tax needs
year round.




ILSEA & Membership

The Illinois Society of Enrolled Agents, an affiliate of the National Association of Enrolled Agents, promotes the professional status of its membership through quality education, politically-savvy legislative representation and public awareness.


learn more


Become an EA

Choosing the Right Tax Professional

Choosing a return preparer, tax accountant or someone to represent you can be a difficult decision. The stakes are high and credentials can be confusing:

  • Enrolled Agent (EA)
  • Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
  • Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
  • Attorney (Esq)
  • Unlicensed Preparers
                                                 learn more


Other Upcoming Seminars

Springfield seminar with Robert E McKenzie, ESQ, EA

September 25, 2015 (Representation)


Rolling Meadows Seminar with Andrew Poulos, EA

October 23, 2015 (Employee/Labor topics)


(Details available soon)


IRS Approved Continuing Education Provider